Just a reminder !




At our early 60's, when you gain your weight and become fat as hell,
 And can't even adjust in the family photo frame, 
That would never be the reason to bother me anyway,
 But just remember,I would still love you the same.

 

 If at any instance, you loose your weight and become lean and thin,
 And can't even walk fast and act as a lame,
And if Sometimes I couldn't be a shelter for your wind,
But just remember, i would still love you the same.

 Sometimes if you are mad and sad with the mess in your life,
 And all you want to do is recover and end the game,
 Well, I might sometimes miss the oppurtunity to make you happy,
But just remember, I would still love you the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter to her mother

Save him before it is too late !

VENOM