3 am Call





The roof top possessed unusual view today, 
Wind that blew had distinct story to convey. 
As random thoughts took over my mind,
 And station of these cognition were hard to find.



 Found the moon pairing with my glass of wine, 
Blood red color both possessed gave unusual shine.
 Darkness covering as the time crossed its line,
 Everything went numb just to claim this moment was mine.


Is that me or a wine that thinks ?
 These logic had no hole but still sinks.
 My random thoughts were still on a mission,
 Screaming their brain's off so that I could listen.


  I probably had been missing something,
 Maybe a partner to overcome this lone thing.
 With someone who could take over moon's attention.
 Still what could hurt the most? These fake expectations !


But these stories of mine remain untold, 
Build with trust issues, it required guts to unfold.
 So just before these could go on loop,
I embraced my tale and returned back to my group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter to her mother

Save him before it is too late !

VENOM